On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:12 PM,  <rlt46...@aol.com> wrote:
[...]
> All snide remarks aside...

Just my opinion, but you should lighten up a bit.  Sven is an active
developer of GIMP, and if you go through the archives, there are a lot
of people who post unanswerable/unintelligble questions on this list.
I would guess he's more "exasperated" than "arrogant" - but then again
we've never met ;)

You should definitely contact the people who are distributing the
2.6.5 OSX binary and ask about the corruption - it's always best to
use the latest stable version if possible, esp. when trying to track
down a bug/issue.

The HTML and thread-breaking are indeed a bit annoying - and you will
find that other mailing lists will make the same requests of you.

Again - just my humble opinion.

Chris