Yeah i've read the "How do I add plugins?" but i still don't know which
directory to put it in. When i go to my plugins folder, I see a lot of
files. And there are a million different folders outside of that so if i need
to put each file in different folders then i'll do that, but i need to know
where to put them.

When i downloaded GAP it was a bunch of files in one folder. I just need to
know where that folder goes so I can start using it. Does anyone know what the
address of that folder is or can someone please check for me. Thanks a lot.