Am Freitag, 27. Februar 2009 14:29:08 schrieb
> Yeah i've read the "How do I add plugins?" but i still don't know which
> directory to put it in. When i go to my plugins folder, I see a lot of
> application files. And there are a million different folders outside of
> that so if i need to put each file in different folders then i'll do that,
> but i need to know where to put them.

Actually, you can put it whereever you like (as long as it fits the file
system layout of your OS and you have write access during installations time)
and add the installation directory to the plugins settings in the settings
dialog.  This is also the method that should be used for any plugins that do
not come with the main gimp package.