On Sun, 2009-03-22 at 12:15 +0100, measekite wrote:

> But Gimp on all OSs does have issues with printing and that is Gimp's
> achilles heal.

Printing works perfectly for me on Linux. If there are issues, then I'd
like to know about them. Most likely it will turn out that the issue is
not in GIMP, but in your printer driver. But if there are issues in the
GIMP Print plug-in, or in the GtkPrint framework, then it is important
that these are reported. You might even get your hands dirty yourself
and look at the source code and try to fix them. After all this is Free
Software and we give you the source code exactly for this purpose.