I want to use Filters -> Distorts -> Lens Distortion on
sets of up to 24 images of a panorama.  They are all the same
size and format but suffer from a little mustache distortion.

Lens Distortion can actually undue that kind of distortion if
applied carefully.  But I shoot a lot of panos and I don't want to do
hundreds of images one at a time.

I know about Davids Batch Processor but that nice tool isn't extendable
as far as I know.  If it is extendable so that I could add Lens Distortion
to its quiver, that would work.

How would I do batch processing using Lens Distortion?

Does anyone have any suggestions other than to spend 3 months learning Scheme?