I have the latest build of GIMP 2.6.6 ad running Windows XP.

The Toolbox dialog and any dockable dialogs are ALWAYS in front of the file
I am working on.  I usually have the layers and brush dialogs open while I'm
working on a file.  I could increase the screen resolution but it makes the
text so tiny...  I have been able to work around it for now, but it is
really annoying.

Is this happening to anybody else?  I'm not a programmer but this seems to
be only something that can be fixed by adjusting the application
code...maybe by the next release 2.6.7 hopefully?  Unless of course this is
only happening to me...

D. Brian Weese