City Ranch <> wrote:

> No matter the size of the photo in height and width and kb I end up with the
> same problem when I am finished outlining an image in the photo. When I double
> click on my first anchor for the marching ants I get a double line from the
> left to the right side in the middle of the image. This double line can be a
> small as eight pixels wide to as much as two thirds of the image.

In order to close the path, pass in Editing mode by pressing Ctrl, and
simply click on the first point. Then in order to build a selection from
this path, click on the corresponding button in the Path tool options.

In fact, closing the path is not even needed, generating the selection
does it automatically.

                        Olivier Lecarme