Hi,

I have an XCF file with saved Paths. I want to move the Paths.

I see on the Move Dialog an option, Path. But, it's a little difficult
determining what I'm moving. Is there a way to make the actual Path
visible while moving? I do see the rectangular box, when I click.

Also, is there a way to resize a saved Path? I did "Path to Selection"
again, and I was looking for resize handles, like when using the
Rectangle Selection Tool.  I'd rather resized the Path, rather than
the Selection, but at the moment I can't do either. :-)

Thanks much!