I am a computer teacher at a public high school in Sylmar, California, and a
long time open source enthusiast.  I have downloaded and installed GIMP 2.6.4
on the 32 Windows XP workstations in my computer lab.  I have also downloaded
gimp-gap-2.4.0.tar.bz2 and gimp-help-2.4.2.tar.bz2 to my administrative Windows
XP computer; I uncompressed both these files. producing GIMPAnimationPackage
and GIMPHelp folders folders respectively.  Both of these folders contain a
file called "install", but both talk about shell scripts which are appropriate
to Unix or Linux.

How do I install the animation package and the help files to Windows computers?

/francis wilson