Hi Kevin and GimpUsers

KC> DJ wrote:
>> Oh wow. I wouldn't have thought to look in bugzilla for a script.
KC> The information was from the GIMP ChangLog file and not bugzilla.

OOOppps... I wouldn't have thought of that either. Argh. I thought,
it's a script, go to the gimp registry, and if that doesn't work,
google. There seems to be "official" scripts, and "user-developed"
scripts. I thought fade-outline.scm, used in an online tutorial I had
taken notes from and wanted to revisit, was the later, but it was the
former. Sorry, my misunderstanding.  I did check the gimp change log
in the system directory, and there it was.

Thank you again.