Hi David, gimp-users,

> Are you looking for click, move to line end, shift-click??

I can draw, or a better way to say it, I can create a line or
selection for that matter -- the marching ants. I can technically
create a line with the Pencil and Paint Brush.

But, I can't make it look nice. I can't get the diagonal to look
like the picture, so it just looks like another board. I can very
clearly see the steps of the diagonal. If I enlarge the image the
diagonal line looks similar to (assumes fixed font email):

  ^^^^^
      ^^^^^
          ^^^^^

Thank you.