Is the Gimp online manual also available in another format?
Currently I am printing out the html pages a small batch at a time.
That's a tedious process.  A printed version or even a version in a
single electronic file would save a lot of time.  A printed and
bound  version would be  handier to use than a ring binder of 8.5 x
11 pages.   Once I printed out the 880 pages of the Kylander Manual
but that dated back to version 1 or thereabouts.  That was as I
recall in a single file.  Therefore I could print it out using poor
man's duplexing,  (even pages first, then reload the paper stack
and print odds.)
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95