Hi there.  Let me first say - gimp is AWESOME.  Thanks.

But next let me pose this question: Why are there no minimize options on the
toolbars in 2.6.6 for Windows?  I've googled about it and I'm obviously not
the only user bothered by this.  Yes, they should minimize when Gimp is
minimized, but - well, they don't.  And besides, that option doesn't help me
when I'm working in full-screen and there's a toolbox right in my way!
Also, why was the extra box added?  It's awfully useless, especially because
not only can you not close it (because that closes the program), you also
cannot close the large ox-like (ie: always in the way) toolbox, because *
that* closes the program, too!  I personally believe that the previous
edition of GIMP was your stronger version, but that's besides the point.

So, are there patches available to fix this?  I don't think such a small
trifle necessitates a full overhaul of the system, but...? All I'm asking is
for a way to get those toolboxes out of my way.