I'm trying to use a Perl script that makes use of Perl's Gimp module (the
simplified version Gimp::Fu) for Gimp Gimp versions 2.x. (I have GIMP 2.6.2
under OpenSUSE 11.2).

Whenever I try to execute the script from the Filters > Perl-Fu menu option I
get error messages like:

> Calling error for procedure 'gimp-procedural-db-proc-info':
> Procedure 'gimp-gimp-image-new' not found.

The funny thing is that my procedures are correctly called in the script
('gimp-image-new', 'gimp-layer-new' ...), but somehow a 'gimp' is prepended

Have you seen this before? How can I solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Michael (via www.gimpusers.com)