On Tuesday 25 August 2009, Michael wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use a Perl script that makes use of Perl's Gimp module (the
> simplified version Gimp::Fu) for Gimp Gimp versions 2.x. (I have GIMP 2.6.2
> under OpenSUSE 11.2).
>
> Whenever I try to execute the script from the Filters > Perl-Fu menu option
>
> get error messages like:
> > Calling error for procedure 'gimp-procedural-db-proc-info':
> > Procedure 'gimp-gimp-image-new' not found.
>
> The funny thing is that my procedures are correctly called in the script
> ('gimp-image-new', 'gimp-layer-new' ...), but somehow a 'gimp' is prepended
> here.

Hi Michael  --
the sad news is that I haven't heard, in recent years of anyoen amitaining teh
GIMP-PERL bindings  It may very well be that they are in an unusable state.

Maybew someone cna come with more promising news for you - but otherwise, I'd
suggest porting your scripts to gimp-python for the time being.

  js
  -><-