On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Norman Silverstone<nor...@littletank.org> wrote:
> Suppose there are three different layers in a stack that need to be
> saved individually and then used as the input for a RPI plugin. What
> would be the best procedure to use, please?

Here is a plug-in to export all layers as PNG files:

I wrote it as an exercise in learning more about python and GIMP, so
it's not battle-tested.  May kick your dog, eat your kittens, etc.
Only tested on linux, but it *should* work on win/mac.

Although if you are only dealing with three layers, it probably won't
help much - I was thinking of having 10 or 20 layers and having to
save each one...