I have a series of image pairs (a couple of hundred) and I'd like to do the
following operation on each of them:
(1) Open Picture A
(2) Scale Picture A to either 900 pixel height or 500 pixel width (whatever is
possible without needing to cut out sections)
(3) Create a new file of size 1920 x 1080 pixel
(4) Copy Picture A on the left hand side of the new file
(5) Open Picture B
(6) Scale Picture B to either 900 pixel height or 500 pixel width
(7) Copy Picture B on the right hand side of the new file
(8) Save the new file as Picture C
I hope this is somewhat clear ...
Does anybody know how this is possible in a batch mode, that is without
spending days doing this manually?
At the end, I'd like to have a series of "Picture C" files which show
comparisons of Picture A (on the left) and Picture B (on the right).
Thanks very much for your help in advance,
Gimp-user mailing list