On Monday 28 September 2009, Jude T. wrote:
> I know I have seen, in the Gimp Manual, a way of adjusting a photo that's
> been taken on a bit of a slant - for instance a photo of a window. I have a
> photo where my horizon is on a slant. Can anyone remind me where in the
> Gimp manual it tells me how to adjust this? many thanks for any help!
> Jude

For all those tools mentioned in the other posts, check out the "Corrective" 
mode, preferrably with the transformation preview set to only "Grid".  With 
that, it's just fun to correct skewed photographs.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to