> hi,
> about a year or so ago i had an image which i transformed using a set
> of
> gimp filters or script-fu. the transformed images were then arranged
> as
> panels, which i gave to my girlfriend and she was mighty chuffed. the
> resulting image is at:
> http://chinstrap.ukzn.ac.za/~colliera/gimp-mystery-filters.png
> now i am wanting to do a similar thing again, using the same effects
> on
> another set of images. however, in the interim i have reinstalled
> linux on
> my machine (changing from slackware to ubuntu) and in the process have
> lost
> my old gimp setup. i have gone through all the existing filters on my
> new
> installation and scoured a variety of web sites to try and find the
> filters
> that i used but no luck! from what i recall, all of the filters which
> i used
> were grouped together, so i suspect that they are part of a package?
> does anybody have any idea what filters i used to create these
> effects?

I will leave you to do the googling, but that looks like some of
lasm's work, lasm was a profilic filter/script-fu writer.

Maybe search registry.gimp.org for lasm ??

Also check some of the old posts on the script-fu group on Yahoo. The
scripts wont work on he 2.6/2.7 series, but could be modified to do