>I have the previous release installed on a W7 64 with GIMP 2.6.7
>and it runs well.  Had some head scratching moments trying to figure
>out where to install everything.
>I've used the previous release for denoise and it seems to do a good
>job while still retaining detail.
>Am I imagining that?  Or have you actually addressed that issue
>in your denoising filters?

Well, as I said the improvements have been mainly done for the plug-in
interface and speed. The denoising algorithms stay the same, but they are much
more easy to use since the preview is really more accurate (so you will
probably set the parameters only once), and the parameters are easier to
adjust (since the preview is updating faster).

David T. (via www.gimpusers.com)