2010/2/2 jolie <for...@gimpusers.com>:
>>I'm not sure what I should expect to see, but apparently there is
>>nothing to see here.
>>I mean File -> Create -> Logos -> Chalk... -> (all defaults) -> Ok =>
>>only an empty (?) blackboard appears.
>>
>>Am I missing something ?
>>
>>Cristi
>>

> Doesn't work for me either.
>
> --
> jolie (via www.gimpusers.com)

Thirded.

I tried changing the font from the default "Cooper" which I don't
have, but that didn't help either, just a black image.

Then I restarted GIMP, chose text "EUEOUE", font size 12, font "Sans
Bold", a reddish foreground color and a brownish background color and
GIMP choked when running the "rippling" plugin. I'm using Windows
Vista. Windows tells me "ripple.exe has stopped working". I debugged
it using Visual Studio and saw the error "Unhandled exception at
0x00401a5c in ripple.exe: 0xC0000094: Integer division by zero."

--
Deniz Dogan