I am dedicated to web design and experimenting with Gimp 2.6.8 (although
I think is reproducible to earlier versions) on Debian (Linux) Lenny

I've noticed that when fixed font size to X pixel no change when I
select unit points (I guess postscript) and that the application draws
the text with a size equal to the conversion of pixel to points.

For example, a size fixed at 16 px and the program draws a string of
characters with a size of 12px. 12 is the point size equal to 16

If a bug is there any way to fix it without having to wait for the
next version of Gimp?

Bruno Jesus Mendoza Guedes
brunomend...@xxxgmail.com (quitar XXX)

 + \