Hi,

I am dedicated to web design and experimenting with Gimp 2.6.8 (although
I think is reproducible to earlier versions) on Debian (Linux) Lenny
2.6.26-2.

I've noticed that when fixed font size to X pixel no change when I
select unit points (I guess postscript) and that the application draws
the text with a size equal to the conversion of pixel to points.

For example, a size fixed at 16 px and the program draws a string of
characters with a size of 12px. 12 is the point size equal to 16
px.

If a bug is there any way to fix it without having to wait for the
next version of Gimp?

Regards,
--
Bruno Jesus Mendoza Guedes