Hello Anna,

When asking for help on any forum, it is a good idea to
let people know a minimum of information:

1. Which platform are you using? [Mac OSX, Linux, FreeBSD, Other?]
2. Which version of The Gimp are you using?
3. Which file format did you save the work as? [.xcf, .jpg, .png, .other?]

da Bear
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
Gnu/Linux IS user-friendly.