Hi all.
I'm used to a particular, useful behaviour.
I'm working with Gimp 2.6.8 on ubuntu.

When working with multiple image, I leave the 'layers, channels and paths'
window open.

When I switch between images, the lcp window automaticially empties itself of
information pertaining to the old image, and populates itself with information
pertaining to the new image.

For the last couple of days, I've been getting a different, disruptive
behaviour: The information in the lcp window remains pertainent to the old

My current workaround is to do this after selecting a new image: I close the
lcp window, and then open it again from the 'windows' menu.

What could be going on here? Maybe I accidently switched a setting? Is there a
way to switch back?

bob (via www.gimpusers.com)