Thanks, Rich. That worked great. But now I'm having trouble placing this
circular logo onto my graphic. I copied it to the clipboard then pasted it as a
separate layer in my graphic, then sized the layer to the image size, but I
can't get the text to show on the top of the graphic. I must be missing a very
basic step but can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

>Maureen wrote:
>> how to add curved text to the circular graphic.

>That is easy. There is a Script-Fu script for that called Text Circle. It
>is in the drop down menus under File -> Create -> Logos -> Text Circle.

Maureen (via