On 11/16/2010 06:18 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 11/17/10, sophie wrote:
>> I am totally stumped! I am making an invitation and trying to ad glyphs to a
>> font (burgues). Anyone have any clue how to do this?
> http://fontforge.sourceforge.net or some other font editor.
Fontforge is easy to use.  On ubuntu there's a
fontforge package. sudo apt-get install fontforge.
Once you're running it, go into the help menu and click
on overview.  It will bring up a page in your browser
with an overview and tutorial.  I made a font that
looked like a 7x5 big pixel old time display;)  Silly,
yet fun.  Anyone can have it if they want.

Patrick