"phanisvara das" <listm...@phanisvara.com> writes:

> On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 21:00:00 +0530, Jeremy Nell <jeremyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How possible is it for someone to create a script / plugin that solves this
>> problem?  (Sadly, I know nothing about coding.)
>
> to me the easiest seems to make it a habit to "save as" any image you want to
> be able to revert to. no scripting required...

As a programmer, I find it irking to do the same, repetitive action more
than three or four times, when I know that the machine in front of me
would uncomplainingly do it a million times if only I gave it the right
instructions... but yeah, there is the cost/effect to take into account.

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

http://donttrack.us/ -- because you're worth it