How can I make 1 image out of 2 images?
I have made
- 1 image with a black line on white background saved as xcf
- 1 image with a black letter "A" on white background saved as xcf
Both images are rectangulars.
I scaled the height of both images to the same value.
Output should be 1 image
- with white background
- one rectangular consisting of the old 2 rectangulars
- area is the sum of the area of the 2 old rectangulars
- on left side the "line" image
- on right side the "A" image
- new image can be saved as xcf
Please give me the answer in a simply consecutive row of commands like:
GIMP > file > open file: image with line > right click on image > image > scale
image > ...
GIMP > file > open file: image with letter > ...
Gimp-user mailing list