On 07/08/2011 04:46 AM, Jerome wrote:
I'm not sure if Gimp developers are able to assist, but running Gimp in Unity seems to be a bit problematic at times.  Because of the global menu, focus on the correct toolbox / area is needed.  Furthermore, Unity / Gimp seems to apply the focusing a bit unintelligently.  For example, if I move to another workspace and return to the Gimp workspace, the focus is no longer on the main window, but rather on the toolbox.

Thoughts?
Unity is not ready for prime time yet?  It's really lacking in a lot of areas, and the UI experience is quite horrid.

Patrick