These are actually two different questions here, or can be.
I will deal with just one.

How to change GIMP 2.6 to any language
Without changing the language of windows?

It's as easy as 1-2-3

1. Go to this folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\GIMP-2.0\share\locale
[Note: \local folder contains all possible languages in GIMP]

2. Create a new folder
\local\ALL LANGUAGES
Move all extra language folders into that folder.

3. Let remain in the \local folder only
the one language you wish to use in GIMP.

In my case I will keep en_CA = English Canada

LATER IF YOU WANT ANOTHER LANGUAGE YOU CAN REPLACE IT WITH
YOU PRESENT CHOOSEN LANGUAGE under the \local folder
(ie. ENGLISH) TO A DIFFERENT ONE.

NOW JUST OPEN GIMP AND YOUR NEW LANGUAGE WILL BE PRESENT.

There are a lot more complicated ways of doing it.
This is just one quick and dirty way of doing it.

This website here. . .
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms533052(v=vs.85).aspx

Will give you all the possible Language Codes
You will have to figure out which folder most likely fits your language.

ADDED NOTE: I didn't really want to write this up because of time constraints.
Buttttt..... It only seems fair to share. Others have helped me in this
way so it's my turn.

Hope it helps.

--
icnow (via gimpusers.com)