Stephan -

The difference between flatten image and merge all visible layers is this:

- Flatten image merges all visible layers to the bottommost displayed layer
and discards hidden layers.

- Merge all visible layers merges the visible layers to the bottommost
displayed layer and preserves the hidden layers.

Phyllis Davis

[EMAIL PROTECTED]