Hi all,

I use Gimp 1.1.13 and it seems that add, substract and intersect
selections doesn't work properly. I've tried it as usual:

- switch to selection mode and make a selection
- press Shift and make another selection

Allthough the pointer changes to an arrow with a small plus-sign the first
selection isn't extended with the new one, but replaced. The same happens with
'Ctrl' for substract and 'Ctrl-Shift' for intersect.

Any ideas on this ? Did I compile something wrong or is it a bug ?

Thanks and
Best Regards
Gerd

Gerd Mueller                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
softwarebuero m&b                    http://www.softwarebuero.de