Well, this being my first message to the list, I wonder how the response
time and daily load are, but....

To the problem - is there any way to type special characters using the
text tool (or any other tool/filter/script-fu)? Special characters being
those not included in the regular ascii set (such as the n with the ~ over
it, a with ' over it, etc.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Jonathan Erbe           aka             Erunantion
                     The Annals of Middle-earth
             E-mail me at <"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">