I don't think it's a good idea to move the cropping selection on topright and
bottomleft corner while scale it on the other two. I'd rather use alt for the
selection movement. imagine having a huge image and want to make a precise
crop. You would have two reectangles, one in top right and one in bottom left
of the image. It is a pain to exactly position the cropping rectangle. You
cannot alter the bottom left and top right corners...

I solved the situation with two selections and crop from selection, but it is
not quite right.

Can I have your thoughts on that?
"who's General Failure? And why is he reading my disk?"
@>-{ [EMAIL PROTECTED] }---{ http://hideout.musichall.cz }-<@