You may want to try using the guides. To place guides right click on the
left or top ruler and then drag a guide into the picture. You can fine
tune its position by using the move tool.

Now when you go to make your selection it will snap to the guides for
your crop(assuming this function is turned on which it is by default)

Your message is a little confusing, but hope this helps