I've followed the various links from gimp.org to the various script-fu
sites.  Many are non-existent or broken.  I'm trying to find out how I
can create a simple batch script.  All I need to do is rotate some
images 90 degrees.  But, it's about 150 images and for obvious reasons,
a non-interactive solution will same much time.

Anyone have any pointers as to where I can at least find a listing of
the available commands for script-fu scripts?

Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm afraid there will be more problems with W2K then there were with