While changing the keybindings on-the-fly as gimp offers it
might happen that you use a keybinding already in use. The
old binding will be erased in favour of the newly created
one. So it often happens that I want to restore the original
bindings again.

This of course is possible by quitting gimp, erasing the
preferences file and starting gimp again, but as far as I am
concerned this is not very practical.

Is there a feature to restore the original keybindings
without terminating gimp? If not I would suggest
implementing it. I'm sure many users will say that this
breaks the idea of having easily customizeable personal
keymaps, but I think it is quite comfortable anyway.