I'm searching for a method to create a round, colorered frame
around images/photos using gimp. I can achieve this with the 
normal gimp-features, but only in a long and tedious way.
Maybe there is a script for this task ???? 

I've attached a SMALL gif to show what I wan't to accomplish
(except of the fuzzy border of the frame). I don't know if 
one is allowed to use attachments in this list, but mine 
is only 700bytes).


GIF image

Reply via email to