Raoul Boenisch wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Charles R. Tersteeg wrote:
>
> > #2 question, i'd like to use png but they all look black when i view
> > them in netscape.
> >
> > any advice
>
> Recent versions of netscape are said to support animated png. Old versions
> do not. View your animated pngs with gimp or if you create web-graphics
> consider using gif though it is patented. Many people don't use the latest
> versions of netscape.

Uh, the latest version of Netscape, 4.7 does not handle transparency in
pngs at all, so I would assume that it would not handle animation
either.

To be honest, I didn't think you could create an animated png...

--
Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm afraid there will be more problems with W2K than there were with
Y2K...