Raoul Boenisch wrote:

> > To be honest, I didn't think you could create an animated png...
> Uih, yes. We were talking about transparency, my fault.

That's okay, it prompts a question to the list.  I understand that there
is work underway to create an animated png format.  Does anyone know
who's doing this work and how it's going?  Since I am in the US and use
GIMP for all my graphics, I'm subject to litigation if I create gifs
with GIMP.

Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm afraid there will be more problems with W2K than there were with