You wrote on Fre, 10 Mär 2000:
>Wow--
>This turned into a lively discussion, including a couple of responses
>direct to me.

Please direct interesting responses to the List, too.  So we all can
participate in this very interesting discussion.

I tried to install some software to be able accessing my Mac from my linuxbox
and (for one thing) make an automated, net aware font managing application.

>Here's the situation.
>[description rubbed out]
>
>I downloaded it, but it's in that .hqx format.

AFAIK, there is a package called macutils, providing just the possibility to
extract Mac .hqx and .bin files.  But I have lost any URL.

Is there something to extract .sit archives as well?

Yours
Uwe Koloska

BTW: I think the most private answers are caused by gimp-user not munging the
  from-header ;-))

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~koloska/