On 3/11/2000 9:05, Amy at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Aren't Mac fonts post scripts fonts?  If so, adding them is even easier
> than that because you don't have to convert them to ttf.  Some one tell me
> if I'm correct and if so, I'll write in with how to instal a post script
> font.

no. Most Mac fonts are TrueType fonts. Though there are PS fonts as well.
Especially those from Adobe and Bitstream.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.2.14)                       ICQ: 26351441
                                            PGP key available on request
          "On the net, no one knows you're a Duck!"