hi kompukit

> work...it keeps saying unable to load script-fu fonts...or
> can't find fonts....I thought gimp was installed with everything
> working...?

the problem is, that the fonts which have been predefined in the
script-fu menus, must not be part of your Linux installation. to test
the scripts, check the available fonts on your system and change the
font type in the script-fu menu.

to get more fonts (if you've got windows installed on your machine, all
true type fonts you've got there) check out the Xfstt True-Type Font
Server:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LG/issue28/ayers1.html

http://filewatcher.org/sec/xfstt.html

hope it helps

robert

--
Robert Schiffers        Partner of GbR hns              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GbR hns                 Digital simulation              http://www.h-n-s.de