On Fri 17-Mar-2000 at 12:36:45PM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have some photos which were taken with a fisheye lens, and I
> want to "de-fisheye" them.  In Photoshop, there is a filter called
> Spherize which does this for me.  Is there a similar tool in
> GIMP which I can use for this purpose?

There are the excellent 'Panorama Tools' from:


Available as gimp and photoshop plug-ins, GPL as well.

I use these all the time for correcting optical lens distortions,
perspective correction etc.. Much better than spherize.


PGP signature

Reply via email to