try the <image>/filters/map/map objects
select the sphere as an object to map to.


On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have some photos which were taken with a fisheye lens, and I
> want to "de-fisheye" them.  In Photoshop, there is a filter called
> Spherize which does this for me.  Is there a similar tool in
> GIMP which I can use for this purpose?
> -- 
>  Takuya Kobayashi
>  University of Texas at Austin

Reply via email to