Markus Fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> írta:

> When adding a Layer mask, do all operations now work on the mask
> with this layer instead of the Image in the layer ? Or can I
> switch between them and tell gimp a given tool should operate on
> the image and not on the mask ?

If you watch _closely_, you'll notice a thin border around the preview
of the layer mask. This means the mask is selected. Try clicking on the
preview of the layer. The border should appear there. Now you can work
on the image instead of the mask.

Cheers,
Peter
(a note to the community: my first/given name is Peter, not Heiner)