Hi there!

I just compiled and started gimp-1.1.18.

When I open a pic now or create a new one, I get an error message
"unable to open swap-file... BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN SOON".

Well, what is the correct option or permission to allow the gimp to
open a swap file?

By the way - I seem to have a problem with this mailinglist. I didn't
receive a mail since a long time (some months), but I didīt
unsubscribe. When you answer to this mail, please send a cc to my
personal adress. Maybe you also know, what I made wrong with this list.

Thanks for any hints.

Matthias

--
SelfLinux  http://www.selflinux.de  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
News: SelfLinux nutzt SourceForge als neue Entwicklungsplattform