Hey list.
I have been experiencing problems with my install of the Gimp - ver
1.1.13.rpm (compile from Mandrake) so I decided to newinstall all. So I
downloaded the latest version 1.1.23 in tar and compiled it - everything
seems to work OK. Then I should use my scanner, so next was the
Sane/Xsane. The Sane (scanimage) works OK, but when I try to 'make' the
Xsane I get the following error message:
(snip)
xsane-scan.o: In function `xsane_start_scan':
/home/mogens/xsane-0.59/src/xsane-scan.c:1891: undefined reference to
`gimp_image_set_resolution'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [xsane] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mogens/xsane-0.59/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
Has anyone an idea of how to solve this problem, I will be very happy to
know.
Sincerely
Mogens Jęger