At 20:52 12.06.00 +0200, Thomas Kleindienst wrote:
>WAH !
>I am using GIMP 1.1.18 right now..
>It seems, that GDynText is broken !
>A new layer is being created... I type in my text ... press OK ... and
>then ....
>the dynamic text is invisible... only the border is being displayed ...
>please help ! I need this GDynText-feature !
One stupid suggestion (I've been cought there once): make sure, that you
entry your text in the TEXT window. The window with alphabet is NOT the
text window, it's only the sample, text window is below. So, if you entry
text in sample window, you'll have null text in the TEXT window and only
very small empty layer.

Do You Yahoo!?