I have over 1800 images that need to be processed. In short, these images
are in TIFF format, I want to open them, resize them, from 2048X2668
pixels to 115X150 and save (same filename different extension) them as a
medium quality JPEG thumbnail. I would prefer to somehow create a script
so I can let the computer process the images automatically.  I have been
playing around with the script-fu tool but can't seem to get a script to
do what I want. I am completely new to gimp scripting and the whole
"scheme of things" (any bowie fans out there =).  Maybe the perl-fu is
what I need?  All the images are on CDs.

thanks for any help you can offer, chao

Stephen Hitchner                                   http://www.algae.dhs.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     coming soon http://www.greenalgae.net